Today is the 28th Ramadhan 1430, 1 or 2 more days before hari raya. As for my training, I've not done much - 3 Night ride, 1 night run and 4 trail walking at Tasek Lama before sungkai. Hopefully, I'll start my training as soon as the fasting month is over, insha Allah on the 2nd day of Hari Raya. By that time I'll only have 4 weeks of training before the Singapore North Face.
For the next 3 months, a few events will be held either locally or internationally.
1. 2009Ironman 70.3 Putrajaya - 4th October 2009
2. Borneo International Marathon 2009 - 11th October
3. The North Face 100 Singapore - 24th October 2009
4. 30th Panaga Triathlon - 22nd November 2009
5. Miri Triathlon (Brighton Beach) - 29th November 2009
6. Singapore Marathon - 6th December 2009
I'm targeting 2 or 3 more events before I'm taking the season off. These are the events yang ku tau confirm jadi. There are still fews unconfirm local events (rumours) such as the half marathon run and the bicycle expedition. We just have to wait and see. Until that time, train smart and rest well NOT train hard, no rest.
Teruskan usaha demi mencapai kejayaan, kecemerlangan, kegemilangan dan kepuasaan diri sendiri. Pulang dengan kemenangan mungkin tidak tapi sekurang kurangnya bukan peserta terakhir dan yang penting sekali - 'You cross the finish line with style'
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir dan Batin.